Golden Tree Academy is a proposed junior boarding and day school catering to the unique academic, social, and emotional needs of students in grades four through nine who are bright or gifted non-traditional learners. Our students often see and do things differently than others, often making traditional school placements difficult for the child.
Our students are detail oriented, outside-the-box thinkers, generally showing a proclivity towards the academic areas of math and science and recreational activities that involve strategy and logic — the type of students who grow up to be scientists, mathematicians, inventors, entrepreneurs, researchers, lawyers, professors, engineers, and doctors.
We aim to provide:
- A conducive learning environment for our unique students
- An academically enriched and challenging pre-college preparatory curriculum
- Integrated social and emotional skills development
- A strong foundation in critical thinking skills
- Individual attention and personalized programs in small classes
- Developmentally appropriate and flexible scheduling
- Activities geared toward the interests of our unique student population
- Day, 5-day boarding, and 7-day boarding options
Golden Tree Academy, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, is in the development stage. Please see our Support & Giving page for more information.