A small, safe, and caring junior boarding environment for non-traditional and twice-exceptional upper-elementary and middle grades students. Seeking founding families to open for the 2018/2019 school year.
We Aim to Provide...
- Strong support for all highly capable students, including outside-the-box thinkers, highly gifted students, and twice-exceptional children showing traits associated with ADHD, Asperger Syndrome, and other non-verbal learning differences
- Individual attention and personalized programs in small classes
- Developmentally appropriate and flexible scheduling. School days start after 9 am
- Activities geared toward the interests of our unique student population
- Daily, non-competitive, structured and unstructured athletics and recreation
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a founding family or with any enrollment inquiries, questions, suggestions, or just to let us know what you are looking for in an elementary or middle grades junior boarding school program.
Join our mail list to be kept informed of the school's development.
Golden Tree Academy, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, is in the development stage. Please see our Support & Giving page for more information.